Prospective Agent Opportunities
Can we be of service?
If you’re an agent looking to tap into the lucrative Federal/Postal
payroll deduction market, we can help!
Our business is expanding and we’re looking for talented individuals who want
to share in our success. Just take a look at the many benefits we have to offer:
- Generous Commissions and Renewal Income – Your earning potential is virtually unlimited
- Recession Proof Market-Stable Employment Base – Career employees with high disposable income and job security
- Strong Desire for Disability & Life Products – Federal and Postal employees have an immediate need to supplement existing benefits
- Reliable and Convenient Payroll Deduction – Government allotments are safe and secure. Your business will stay on the books!
- Simplified Issue Products For Government Employees – Nearly guaranteed – regardless of health status (as long as they are actively working).
What we can do for you:
- We can advance you bi-weekly on your business.
- We provide you with “hands-on” training and get you into the field making sales calls almost immediately.
- We offer a unique opportunity as we are expanding our marketing efforts nationwide.
- We give you quality leads at no cost.
- (Lead opportunities are still available in many states. Call to see if leads are available in your area.)
- Provides a continuous stream of clients who are eager to purchase insurance.
- Successful agents are provided with leads on a weekly basis.
- We have an increasing need for agents in many areas of the country.
- Contact us today to see if openings are available in your area.
Our target markets:
- US Postal and Federal Employees (since 1970)
- LA City, County, State and School District Employees
- Union Labor Groups/Affiliated Trade Associations
- Other employer groups are considered on an individual basis.
If you have what it takes to become the very best, we want to hear from you! Complete the Agent Request Form or call Alan Wolfers, President, Tower Insurance Services, Inc. at (800) 437-1670 ext. 235.
Agent incentive program:
Tower holds sales conferences about every 2 years for qualifying agents based on
sales production. These conferences are held in some of the most unique locations.
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2014 Colorado trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2012 Canada trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2010 Mayan Riviera trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2008 Argentina trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2006 Azores trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2004 Galapagos trip
CLICK HERE - To view a slideshow of our 2002 Alaska trip